Rome’s Angel B&B is located in the city centre of Rome, precisely in the historic district Esquilino, one of the seven hills on which Rome was founded.
Our property is located in front of the Piazza Manfredo Fanti, where does the Roman Aquarium, built in the twentieth century in the Umbrian style, and now the seat of the House of Architecture and location of shows, concerts, exhibitions, conferences and cultural events of national and international .
The B&B is located 50 metres from Termini Station, central station of Rome, from where major international, national and urban trains transit.
Also transiting from this station are the two metropolitan lines of Rome, or the Line A (Anagnina – Battistini) and Line B (Laurentina – Rebibbia) and even taxis, shuttles and trains to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports. In addition, the square in front of Termini Station, or Piazza dei Cinquecento, is the starting point of many Bus Lines, Taxi and Trams Lines which allow you to easily reach any part of the city, day or night (for more information visit: www.atac.roma.it); more Termini Station is the starting point of the bus uncovered with which you can enjoy a panoramic tour of the “Eternal City”.
HOW TO REACH US:
From Termini Station: exit from the left toward Via Giovanni Giolitti, then turn left, continue walking and at the first intersection turn right into Via Carlo Cattaneo; Rome’s Angel B&B is building number 22.
From Tiburtina Station: take the metropolitan Line B and get off at the “Termini” Stop, then follow the signs and instructions directing Termini Station.
Arriving from the South: take the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA), take exit 14 towards the east ring road (tangenziale est), San Giovanni – Centro Città, and then follow the directions for Termini Station.
Arriving from the North: take the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA) in the direction towards Ciampino, take exit 14 towards the east ring road (tangenziale est), San Giovanni – Centro Città, and then follow the directions for Termini Station.
Arriving from the East: take the east ring road (tangenziale est) and follow the directions for San Giovanni and then continue towards Termini Station.
For those who will arrive by car, only 100 meters there is a comfortable and great payment garage open 24 hours on 24, where you can leave your car guarded only also a hour or more days.
From Fiumicino Airport:
– The “Leonardo Express” train connects the airport with Termini Station in about 30 minutes. The cost of the ticket is 14 euro per person and departs every 30 minutes.
– “Terravision” buses arrives at Termini Station in 50 minutes. The cost of a ticket is 6 euro per person (4 euro per person if purchased online) and departs every 30 minutes. For more information visit: www.terravision.eu .
– “Cotral” buses have their terminus in front of Termini Station on via Giovanni Giolitti. The cost of a ticket is 3,90 euro per person.
– Transfer Service with Mercedes cars to / from Fiumicino airport; the cost is 50 euro.
From Ciampino Airport:
– “Terravision” buses arrives at Termini Station in 40 minutes. The cost of a ticket is 6 euro per person (4 euro per person if purchased online) and departs approximately every 20 minutes.
– “Schiaffini” and “Cotral” buses both have their terminus in front of Termini Station on via Giovanni Giolitti. The cost of a ticket is 3,90 euro per person. For more information visit: www.schiaffini.com and www.cotralspa.it .
– Transfer Service with Mercedes cars to / from Ciampino airport; the cost is 50 euro.