Breakfast is included in the price and is served in the kitchen or in your room, upon request, at an agreed time. We offer you a rich continental breakfast composed from products of quality and typical of the Italian cuisine. You will find homemade desserts, fresh salted ( ham, cheese, salami, eggs, ect..) croissants, biscuits, cookies, cereals, butter, jams, nutella, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, sandwiches, fruit juice, tea, coffee, cappucino, milk, herbal teas, nesquick, barley, chocolate, muffin and plumcake. We can also meet your other requests (ex. food intolerances, bio, vegan).
The Check-in is effected from 1 p.m. to Midnight.
For the one who arrives before, you can deposit your luggage, to take the keys and to return when you desire without time constraint. The rooms will be ready no later than 1 p.m.
The Check-out is before 10:30 a.m.
In case your departure will be after the check-out time, we give you the possibility to leave your luggage in structure until the evening and return to resume them in any moment of the day.
Check-in and Early Check-in are only by appointment and please communicate, at least on day before, time of your arrival, so that to be present in structure to welcome you.
- En-suite Bathroom with a shower
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Heating system
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed connection
- 24″LCD TV
- Towels, bathmat and slippers
- Toiletries (bottle of shower gel shampoo, soap, shower cap, plastic-wrapped cup, cotton wool, cleansing waders, nail polish, slippers)
- Double glazed soundproof windows
- Daily room cleaning service
- City maps
- Tourist routes to reach in a short time on foot or by public transport the main attractions of Rome
- Brochure and tourist information
- Internet-point with printer, fax and copy machine
- Telephone with free national calls
- Autonomy of the keys to enter and to freely go out without limits of time
- Use of kitchen equipped with all utensils and with stove, refrigerator, microwave and toaster
- Common room
- Use of the iron
They are also snacks, drinks, coffee, tea and herbal teas, which can be enjoyed free of charge at any time of the day.